The Anden Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Treatment System is designed and built for cultivation. The industrial-grade design removes over 98% of total dissolved solids (TDS) from any water supply, delivering pure water for a range of indoor agriculture applications. Maintenance is the key to consistent performance, and this unit makes it easy with front-facing access for replacing the RO membrane and a simple rail system for sliding the membranes on and off. The innovative Vapor-logic® Controller gives you the total picture for your water treatment system, with constant monitoring and an alarm system so you can quickly take corrective actions if necessary. Complete line of pre-treatment options, you can balance and optimize the water supply for the benefit of your plants and the longevity of your RO membranes. Check below for the full list of industrial specs and grow-optimized features that will set your operation apart.
Looking for product information?
Anden advanced features:
- 3,000–19,000 GPD Complete Line of Commercial RO Systems
- 98%+ TDS Total Dissolved Solids Removal with efficiency up to 80%
- Expandable Design From 6,500 to 19,000 GPD, system that grows with you
- Higher Flow Rates | Lower Temps = More water using low energy membrane technology
- Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment – Pristine water that adapts to a range of indoor agriculture applications
- Pure. Clean. Water. – Anden RO removes over 98% of total dissolved solids (TDS) for the benefit of your equipment and your plants
- Easy Maintenance Access – The front-facing maintenance panel lets you quickly replace membranes and filters
- Find Your Fit – Versatile sizing options for big and small commercial grow operations with filtering capacity ranging from 3,000 to 19,000 gallons per day
- Custom Solutions – Adjustable pre-treatment options can extend the life of the RO membrane
- Vapor-logic Controller – Comprehensive system monitoring with keypad display, run time monitor, visual alarms, and leak sensor
- Remote alarming with BACnet
- Hygienic design with automatic flushes when the system is inactive
- Energy-efficient, multi-stage water pump
- Low pressure switch with automatic restart
- Connection for pretreatment interlock
- Level control connection float switch
- Built to Last – Dependability is at the heart of what we do. That’s why we offer a 2-year warranty on all parts
The composition of your water depends on geography and the source of the water supply. This variation introduces minerals, impurities, and other variables that can lead to problems for your plants and the longevity of your equipment. You can offset these concerns and have confidence in the makeup of your water using proper pre-treatments with your Anden RO Water Treatment System.