No matter the size, every successful grow operation requires professional humidity control. The Anden Model A100F dehumidifier removes 100 pints per day of moisture from the air, helping control humidity in smaller grow spaces. In addition to its capacity, the A100F features integration with smart controls and a 5-year warranty. Don’t trust your harvest to inferior retail units. Anden is the professional’s choice for true humidity control.
Medium-Capacity, Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier
Anden A100F Dehumidifier – Removes 100 Pints Per Day
Looking for product information?
Anden advanced features:
- 100 Pints/day – Industrial-level humidity control for small grow operations
- Energy Efficient – Removes up to 2.6 liters per kilowatt hour, helping keep your operation efficient
- No-Hassle Drainage – The positive pressure drain removes the need for a drain trap. Just proper drainage, with no monitoring required
- MERV 11 Filter – The self-sealing air filter traps up to 95% of pollutants from the air to protect your plants and the unit’s vital components. Plus it’s easy to replace
- Flexible Installation – Options for suspended or freestanding installation
- Built-in Digital Control – The on-board controls include a digital display for intuitive operation and monitoring
- Optional Remote Control – Purchase the Model A77 remote control to relay diagnostics from the dehumidifier, giving you simple control of the conditions in your cultivation space (other options available)
- 1-2-3 for VPD – The unit constantly monitors humidity, making it simple to reach the optimal Vapor Pressure Deficit for maximum growth
- Built to Last – Dependability is at the heart of what we do. That’s why we offer a 5-year warranty on all parts including the refrigeration system–so you can grow with confidence
Whether you are starting seedlings, rooting cuttings or drying, humidity control is critical. Humidity rising above 60% can lead to molds, mildews, and other unwanted biological growth. High humidity can also prevent plants from properly taking in CO2, preventing efficient photosynthesis. Anden helps create an environment that drives transpiration at an optimal rate, while helping prevent disease outbreaks.
Humidity and Growth
Humidity control is critical. As a cultivator, you know that. Each stage of growth requires an optimized environment. That’s why we recommend keeping humidity under 60% to prevent mold and mildew, and to help plants get the CO2 they need for efficient photosynthesis.
Vapor Pressure Deficit
For optimal indoor growth, don’t forget about VPD. It’s a measure of the difference between vapor pressure in the leaves of your plants and the air surrounding them. Humidity control in the growth environment helps ensure that plants can “breathe” by taking in moisture and letting it out.
The Anden Impact
Anden dehumidifiers put you in control of your growth environment. You get maximum moisture removal and VPD control, with on-board and remote monitoring capabilities to make it all intuitive. Simply put, these grow-optimized products are designed with your plants in mind.
Dedicated monitoring and control of each dehumidifier at canopy height.
Cultivation rooms come in all shapes and sizes. This Anden Dehumidifier is mobile to ensure maximum effectiveness and optimized conditions.
MOVABLE – Operates within the cultivation room
- Humid air is pulled into the dehumidifier
- Air is dehumidified and returned to the space
- Optimizes humidity, temperature, and CO2 for maximum growth