No matter the size, every successful grow operation requires professional humidity control. The Anden Model A95 removes 95 pints per day of moisture from the air, helping control humidity in smaller grow spaces. In addition to high-capacity, the A95 features integration with smart controls and a five-year warranty. Don’t trust your harvest to inferior retail units. Anden is the professional’s choice for true humidity control.
Anden advanced features:
- High-capacity, low energy
- Digital user interface with mounting options
- Crop-level external control and sensor options
- 5-year warranty on all parts including the refrigeration system
- Ducted and suspended applications
- Drain connection
- MERV 11 disposable filter
- Programmable for dehumidification and air circulation
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum coils
- 8 ft. power cord (grounded plug)
Whether you are starting seedlings, rooting cuttings or drying, humidity control is critical. Humidity rising above 60% can lead to molds, mildews, and other unwanted biological growth. High humidity can also prevent plants from properly taking in CO2, preventing efficient photosynthesis. Anden helps create an environment that drives transpiration at an optimal rate, while helping prevent disease outbreaks.